By mhahnsuper Account on 8/29/2012 9:19 AM
This is a story how Johnny and Cassandra who started out as enemies, fell in love, and eventually got married. This is a new tale from the 50 Shades of Community Management.
By mhahnsuper Account on 8/21/2012 6:57 AM
Rebecca and Ryan are two single adults who later became a couple of acquaintances. They both lived in the middle of one of the boroughs in New York city.  Rebecca had a tattoo of hash-tag  on the small of her back. Rebecca often dressed in seductive clothing with her tattoo visible to see who would tweet the hash tag.  As they were frequent riders of the subway, they often noticed one another but never really knew each other beyond being an acquaintance or subway buddies on the ride to and from the city for work.
By mhahnsuper Account on 8/14/2012 9:48 AM
With the success of many "tell all" books, I am proud to announce that I have finally finished my new book. This new book is the ultimate collection of community management experiences for education and enjoyment.
By mhahnsuper Account on 8/9/2012 11:12 AM
Life as a community manager can be a double edge sword. The profession is often personally and professionally rewarding to the community manager because of the relationships forged but it has it pitfalls like in any profession. Community Managers often work long days to meet schedules so the community continues to run efficiently as possible. Every community manager job is different because every companies definition of a community manager is varied so their needs change.
By mhahnsuper Account on 8/1/2012 11:40 AM
Creating online communities can be your biggest source of driving awareness to your product and service(s). Many people/businesses do not understand how to create a community, the work involved and the detail that goes in to setting the foundation. I am going to give you an overview of creating a community by comparing it to the beach.
By mhahnsuper Account on 7/24/2012 10:07 AM
I recently read a few blog articles that dealt with the pros/cons of age as a reason not to employ someone in social media. I decided instead of using age as a medium,we should perhaps require a government issued license instead to prevent social media stupidity and require education.
By mhahnsuper Account on 6/28/2012 12:08 PM
CMGRASIL The Cure for CMGR PROBLEMSAre you a community manager? Do you run an online community? Do you get stressed out? Do you have a bad day once in a while where you need something to help you through the day? I have found the cure for all the ailments that may ail any community manager at anytime on any day.
By mhahnsuper Account on 6/21/2012 10:25 AM
Community Management LinksI took the liberty of compiling a list of resources and links for community managers. I was looking for the niche sites and people who supported the community. I am not looking for the commercial big sites. While social media sites are relevant to the community management field, I wanted to stick to more community oriented sites.
By mhahnsuper Account on 6/19/2012 10:28 AM
Yesterday, I posted a question on Twitter which I called the “Community Manager Question of the Day”where I asked “Does the age of your volunteers matter when your recruiting volunteers?” I know it is a loaded question because the ultimate answer is varied by a number of factors. Lets discuss the factors why I used age as a requirement and how I learned to change my ways.
By mhahnsuper Account on 6/12/2012 9:35 AM
Large herd of CattleToo many times and too often members of a community are often forgotten for the who and the what they are. The members of your community are your customers. These members are often directed where to go repeatedly. Your customers are your stake holders who have invested time, money in to your product, and service because they believe in it.