By mhahnsuper Account on 5/29/2012 11:38 AM
Layoffs happen far too often in the business world. No matter the reasons for the layoffs, lives are always changed, and companies are downsized. No matter the spin on the situation, layoffs are never a good thing for anyone involved. This causes a lot of negative press inside the internal communities and on external communities (social media, etc) for the company.
By mhahnsuper Account on 5/23/2012 9:48 AM
We have a big problem right now with Social Media. Every business wants to share their own information by just becoming a broadcaster for their clients, followers and customers. Every time information is posted there is often no one there to respond to the inquiries whether it is a question or comment. Sadly, it has become common place to ignore your base with this misuse of social media in all types of platforms and settings
By mhahnsuper Account on 5/15/2012 8:09 AM
Recently, I volunteered to serve as the Guest Host for a fun and interactive game of Mad Libs on Twitter. Using the hashtag #ohchat (#ohchat is Office Hooky Chat), for one hour I posted a series of pre-written Mad Libs which chat participants replied to -- often with hilarious and witty answers
By mhahnsuper Account on 5/9/2012 11:30 AM
I started a Slide Rocket back in March. I felt I should touch it up and post it.I know I could spend more time on this and make it better.  This is not horrible by any means.   I hope I can give someone else struggling to find work with an idea to use this tool to try to find work.
By mhahnsuper Account on 4/19/2012 10:04 AM
Let's face it, we live in a social age of technology where we spend more time on social media than with most of the people in our everyday lives. It is just the way the internet has evolved to run our lives in the “always connected” world. We are establishing different types of friendships with new people we meet on the Internet.
By mhahnsuper Account on 4/17/2012 11:52 AM
Every community manager wants their community to be big and popular. When the community becomes popular, the community has to live up to the current standards that made them successful. Success often brings more people using your product and services. In turn, you will need to provide more support and customer service.
By mhahnsuper Account on 4/10/2012 8:06 AM
The Spring season is upon us. This is the time of the year to when people start cleaning out houses, cars, trailers, or places that piled up with things over the winter months. Spring is a good time to clean up you website, blog, and community online.
By mhahnsuper Account on 4/3/2012 12:09 PM
Too many companies, individuals, and dreamers often think if they make something whether it is new or based on something that it will become popular. But contrary to this belief, most ideas will fail.
By mhahnsuper Account on 3/21/2012 12:38 PM
If you know me, you know that I have been looking for work in the community management field for quite some time. I have been getting interviews here and there. Nothing seems to stick despite my strong knowledge, expertise, and track recor
By mhahnsuper Account on 2/24/2012 9:43 AM
This is the weekend when the Oscars will be live on television. The Oscars are the most prestigious awards given for the movie industry. The endless amount of news on the social media sites covering this event will be insane. Community managers deserve high honors like an Academy Award because the BEST Community Manager C.A.R.E.S.