By mhahnsuper Account on 1/26/2012 2:39 PM
Hashtags are pretty popular right now because of Twitter. Hashtags are a form of meta data that allow searching for the same phrase. Twitter uses the “#” symbol to organize, index, and separate messages called tweets. Tweets are the messages we post on Twitter. Twitter has started an amazing trend where we can use any common word or phase as hashtag by adding the “#” symbol in front of the word or phrase.
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/24/2012 10:20 AM
I am continuing my blog series on Twitter with this article. Everyone likes to gain new followers. I love to meet new people and add them to my follower list. I will always add you back on my Twitter if I believe you can be a future friend, networker, or content follower.  I don’t like people using and abusing my generosity of the Twitter friendship.
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/19/2012 11:52 AM

What is a Tweet-a-Thon?

A Tweet-a-Thon is a campaign. This campaign can raise awareness for a cause or an event on Twitter. They normally last over a set period of time from a few hours to a few days. It is very important to have a schedule of content that is highly interactive for your followers
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/17/2012 10:08 AM
Twitter is a very popular in social media today. The service allows us to share our world in tweets at 140 characters per post. New people are registering daily on the site but they aren’t setting up their accounts properly to get people they follow to follow back. I thought I would write a short blog article of common mistakes people continue to do on Twitter. If you would like to people to follow you back, please make some simple changes.
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/10/2012 12:04 PM

Dear Future Employer,

I am writing you this letter to let you know that I am available, ready, and able to work for you. I am a very hard working individual full of ideas, talent, and education. I will put in one hundred percent effort into all my work in order to get the job done. I am also not afraid to take work home with me or check-in on my days off if the business requires. I am a perfect employee.

By mhahnsuper Account on 1/5/2012 12:31 PM
The new year is a time of reflection and change for many community managers, its time to revisit your successes of the previous year. It is also a great time to the things that went wrong and improve upon them for the sake of growth of ones self and the community. This article is going to revisit the hunger and passion of a community manager to reinvigorate one's self with the passion
By mhahnsuper Account on 1/3/2012 11:03 AM
We are bombarded by an infinite amount of diet and exercise commercials in the media to get yourself in shape every year around this time. While that may be the number 1 New Year's Resolution among people, it could be beneficial to look at your own website and community too. This article offers some idea's to trim down and strengthen your online community.
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/22/2011 8:31 AM
Not many sites put in the time to put together a Mad Lib contest for their own community. Sometimes this contest can be seem to be more difficult then it really is. But in reality this contest is simple to implement for your community. Mad Lib contests allow your audience to fill in their own words to a preset paragraph with missing word objects.
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/16/2011 10:43 AM
In yesterday's article, I spoke about how bad of a precedent Origin is setting by allowing those who purchased the game on that service to get an early head start. Today, I will discuss why It might be a good thing for those who are still waiting to play and will purchase the game on the launch date. Here is why.
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/15/2011 11:13 AM
If you have been living under a rock this past week, fans of the game SWTOR have been clamoring to get inside to play the game early. These fans pre-ordered the game ahead of time and received a key for a head start. But here is the kicker, the release date on the street is 12-20-11 not 12-13-11