By mhahnsuper Account on 12/22/2011 8:31 AM
Not many sites put in the time to put together a Mad Lib contest for their own community. Sometimes this contest can be seem to be more difficult then it really is. But in reality this contest is simple to implement for your community. Mad Lib contests allow your audience to fill in their own words to a preset paragraph with missing word objects.
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/16/2011 10:43 AM
In yesterday's article, I spoke about how bad of a precedent Origin is setting by allowing those who purchased the game on that service to get an early head start. Today, I will discuss why It might be a good thing for those who are still waiting to play and will purchase the game on the launch date. Here is why.
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/15/2011 11:13 AM
If you have been living under a rock this past week, fans of the game SWTOR have been clamoring to get inside to play the game early. These fans pre-ordered the game ahead of time and received a key for a head start. But here is the kicker, the release date on the street is 12-20-11 not 12-13-11
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/14/2011 11:01 AM
I don’t know about you, but I enjoy hosting community caption contests. They allow people with in your community to provide creative answers to scenes, custom screen-shots or modified pictures. As a former community owner of a large community, handling the submission process has not been any easier to manage online then it is now
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/13/2011 1:19 PM
Over the past weekend, Spike TV hosted the Video Game Awards on TV. The show was produced my Mark Burnett's Company who is behind Survivor and many other TV Shows. I have never been so appalled and saddened by the disgrace of what their writers and directors produced for the fans of video games. I don’t know if I can find anything good to say about the show.
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/9/2011 10:38 AM
Every TV calendar season new shows are born while my favorites are canceled. I always hated the months of April and May for the negative TV News. It is usually made me sad and irate with the reasoning behind the non-renewals
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/8/2011 10:21 AM
Yesterday, I wrote an article about the ten design mistakes Bioware made when putting SWTOR together and I received a lot of feedback. Some was positive and negative depending on the type of reader you are. I did mention that I would be writing an article in defense of Bioware as well. This is it. SWTOR is an amazing immerse game and is worth purchasing for its single player experience in an MMO
By mhahnsuper Account on 12/7/2011 8:36 AM

I have had the pleasure of being given the privilege of playing Star Wars the Old Republic for three weekends for beta testing.  I enjoyed every minute of every beta test. The game brought back my fond memories of the Star Wars Galaxies and World of Warcraft (Vanilla) with the Mass Effect style of game play. However, there has been some design mistakes along the way. This is Bioware's first MMO game and they will make mistakes like any good company does. Its how they correct, learn and respond by addressing these decisions in the future will determine the long term success. I would also like to say before you read my list of mistakes

By mhahnsuper Account on 12/6/2011 9:43 AM
The World of Warcraft is a huge universe with many cult reference and icons. Love or hate the game, it has a lot of fans and subscribers who contribute to the success. If you haven’t been watching TV you probably missed the new World of Warcraft Commercial starring Chuck Norris.
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/23/2011 7:05 AM
Every year Thanksgiving appears on the fourth Thursday of every calendar month. It some how sneaks up on me every year even though I have the date. It is the time of the year, when all the leaves have fallen and the nip in the air hints that snow in our near future. I associate many things with Thanksgiving.