By mhahnsuper Account on 11/23/2011 7:05 AM
Every year Thanksgiving appears on the fourth Thursday of every calendar month. It some how sneaks up on me every year even though I have the date. It is the time of the year, when all the leaves have fallen and the nip in the air hints that snow in our near future. I associate many things with Thanksgiving.
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/18/2011 3:11 PM
I don’t know about you but I am getting excited as we get closer to Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a good time spend with your family, read the Black Friday Advertisements, and spend money on the Steam sale.
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/17/2011 3:14 PM

Over the past few years it is becoming common place for companies to offer their communities access to the beta test only by preorder. I refuse to purchase any game early for that incentive. The reason of a beta test is to find bugs and to fix the game based on feedback of the community
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/16/2011 3:35 PM
Are you constantly checking into sites like Foursquare or Get Glue? Are you trying to keep up with your friends and checking in with them whether your going shopping or viewing the same TV show? Do you like to to be watched and followed online?
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/15/2011 8:20 AM
Over the last two months, a lot of big budget AAA games have been released for all platforms. I wrote an article about that subject here. These games have been over-hyped and advertised by the various media outlets in the media and online.
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/11/2011 10:24 AM
Today is Veteran's Day in the United States. A day where we celebrate all those who served in the military. We also celebrate those in the active military. Whether you agree with current or past conflicts, everyone has a responsibility to recognize the work of soldiers
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/10/2011 8:45 AM
My Birthday is coming soon so I started to think about how Facebook, ICQ, MySpace, and other social media sites celebrate their member's birthdays. Is it important to recognize personal events like birthdays?
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/9/2011 9:27 AM
On this Thursday November 10, the game Half Life: Opposing Force is turning 12 in our PC gaming community. Lets all applaud Gearbox Software, Wish them a Happy Anniversary, and celebrate their first game release! In which I also took part in. It makes me happy to see how successful they have grown.
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/8/2011 8:31 AM
Over the last twelves years, I have seen many cases of volunteer abuse. The site owners/companies are stuck working overtime trying to undo the damage caused by these evil volunteers. I am going to discuss how to limit the damage volunteers can do to a community in this article.
By mhahnsuper Account on 11/4/2011 5:08 PM
The Dotnetuke Corporation is planning its annual Dotnetnuke convention named “DNN World” on November 9-11 2011 in Orlando, Florida. This event is for all DNN Fans, CMS Users, and Industry partners.